Home » Free IPTV Links M3u Playlist [Apr 2023]
Welcome to our free IPTV links website! Since you have landed here, you are probably in need of a reliable source of IPTV to watch your favorite channel. Congratulation then! You have come to the right place!
Free IPTV Links and M3u playlists in 2023
Until now, in 2023, you DO NOT have to purchase a premium IPTV subscription to be able to watch TV through the internet. With our free service, you can download as many IPTV links and m3u playlists as you like. We publish tons of playlists and links every day, and we daily update any lists or links that stop working. We do all this constantly and tirelessly so you do not have to pay a penny!
But to be completely honest, premium IPTV is much better than free one. This is perhaps a bitter fact, but it is the truth.
Why Premium IPTV is better?
In most cases, paid services are greater than free services, no matter what domain or industry we talk about. And IPTV industry, if we are allowed to call it so, is no exception.
Premium IPTV service is first, well-managed, cared for, and hence more reliable. Because customers pay for it, there is enough money to invest to improve its quality by buying the necessary devices and tools to keep channels with the least percentage of buffering any time lagging.
Premium services are also able to host their panels in powerful servers so to maintain quality of resolution, adequate bandwidth, and speed.
Another merit of premium is that you do not have to change the link or playlist every day. The IPTV you purchased keep working as long as your subscription plan is going.
So if you have the due money, we recommend that you invest in a premium IPTV subscription. And if you like to buy an IPTV plan, we got the best offers for you!
Best Premium IPTV Offers – LIMITED TIME!
We dare you can find better offers than these! The best price with high-quality service and great support!
For those who want a reliable high quality IPTV service, we provide the best Premium IPTV in the whole market at the lowest price!
What is IPTV?
IPTV stands for Internet Protocol Television, and the object is the transmission of TV content by means of internet via Transmission Protocol.
This puts IPTV in contrast with traditional cable or satellite TV which uses radio waves or satellite signals in transmitting TV shows, News, movies, or TV series.
Instead of using cable or satellite to access audiovisual content provided by those traditional means, you can now watch your favorite TV show, movie, or game on the go with your mobile phone or tablet, thanks to IPTV.
IPTV is not just about TV on smart mobile devices. You can still enjoy TV on TV devices such as smart TVs or computers and laptops.
It is also much cheaper than traditional TV with some TV channel subscriptions just unbelievably expensive!
Is Free IPTV really reliable?
As we have mentioned before, Premium IPTV remains more reliable and better and always will have the upper hand over free IPTV.
But if you somehow cannot afford to buy a premium subscription, you can still use free IPTV and enjoy your TV via the internet. Free IPTV is comparatively lower in content both quality and quantity; sometimes you may not find the channel you look for. So if you are ready to sacrifice some quality for some bucks, then free IPTV is your best choice.
You may also encounter the trouble of having to update the IPTV links or m3u playlists you downloaded every day. But that downside can be overcome, and that is precisely why we have launched this website.
Where to find IPTV free?
The simple and direct answer is HERE on this website! We say that not only because it is our platform, but mainly because that is the truth!
Daily Free IPTV links and m3u playlists
Here we daily publish free IPTV m3u links and playlists, ready for any visitor to download with direct links. We do our best to check each link and playlist to remove any expired ones. We keep adding new content whenever the previous is outdated or gone expired or when we have new links with better quality and content.
Different IPTV channels’ categories
Our website hosts all types of IPTV free content and covers almost all world TV channels. We also offer a range of TV categories from TV News channels, Live Sports games, to movies and TV series.
The website is divided into several sections which you can access through the top Menu Bar. You find IPTV Links URLs, Sports channels, Movies & Series as VoD, and most TVs from different countries around the globe.
For Asian and South American IPTV, just download IPTV Asia or IPTV Latinos to find what you are looking for.
Support all devices
Our free IPTV can run on all devices that can stream IPTV technology. Whether you have a Smart TV, laptop, TV box, smartphone or tablet, we have your back covered.
Not only that the IPTV m3u links and playlists we publish work on those above devices, but they also work on any app or software that can run IPTV.
Free IPTV compatibility:
- Smart TV: all series and brands
- Kodi and firestick devices
- Smartphones and Tablets: Android, iOS, iPad, Windows
- Computers and laptops: Windows, Mac, Linux…
- Other devices
- Compatible Apps
Any app or software that can play IPTV is a good fit to run our free IPTV playlists. It will much depend on your app, but most apps require the following login details:
• Xtream Code: that is the three login data your IPTV provider has given you when you purchased their service. Xtream code consists of the Username, the password, and the Host or URL. Once you fill in all these details in your app, you get connected to the IPTV service in question. Another way is that you can get an Xtream code from any IPTV link or m3u list. Below is how you convert a link m3u to an Xtream code.
• M3u Link/list: this link can be inserted directly in the case specified for that. Here you have two options: either use it as a link IPTV or download it as an m3u file. To download an IPTV link as an M3u file, simply copy the link and paste it in any browser and it will automatically start downloading.
• Mag: that’s where you connect to the IPTV server via the Mac Address of your device. In this option, you fill in your mac address and the Portal link your provider would give you. This option is not for free IPTV.
Protect yourself with VPN
It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while using IPTV, especially free IPTV services.
More benefits of using a VPN
- Hide your IP address, and no one should be able to identify your real IP
- Unblock content that some content media services block for some countries. An example is you can access Netflix USA even if you do not actually live in the US.
- Protect yourself from hackers. Well who is going to hack into your device when they do not even notice your virtual activity?
Two VPN Leaders in the industry
Out of all VPN services, I would recommend two almost equally great VPN services:NordVPNandExpressVPN.
They have great servers all around the globe, with a good support team.
NordVPN keeps absolutely no log records while ExpressVPN keeps trivial log history that actually should by no means hurt your privacy or cause you any sort of legal trouble.
Big Discounts starting from $3 A MONTH!
•12 month plan: $4.92
•2 years plan: $3.30
•6 months plan: $9.99
•15 months plan: $6.67
How to set up IPTV on Any device: Ultimate Guide
You know now what free IPTV is and how to get one. We also explained the difference between free and premium IPTV services. Now we come to how to set up IPTV on our device and start watching. This is probably the most important step that comes before joy!
If you do not know how to set up IPTV, don’t worry! We will cover everything and every step in this guide.
Top IPTV apps and software to run IPTV M3u links
To watch IPTV lists we provide on our website, download a Free IPTV app and install it on your device. There are many free IPTV apps out there, and almost all are amazing. But we recommend the following apps and software. Each app or software is described fully, with its pros and cons so you can decide which will better suit your need.
Please be aware that some of these apps better fit some devices, especially the free version.
The easiest way… But
The simplest and more common way to use IPTV is to install VLC Media Player. It is free, reliable, and easy to use.
However, VLC is only good if you intend to run IPTV on computers. VLC also has a mobile version for mobile devices, but it is anything below the free mobile apps out there.
Another downside of VLC is that it is unable to play big IPTV links or m3u lists. If the list is big enough that exceeds 1MB, then VLC won’t run it.
See alsohow to set up IPTV on VLC.
How to set up IPTV links and m3u playlists on Smart TV Samsung and LG?
The following is a thorough guide to help you set up your IPTV free server on your Smart TV.
Notice that these guidelines apply to Samsung and LG Smart TV, because the process may differ with other brands.
- First, download the Smart TV App from your Smart TV Apps Store.
- Install the Smart TV App following the wizard setup and then launch it. (You would see a message on the screen indicating that you only have a 7-day free trial and you have to purchase the app for € 5.49 for a lifetime license).
- Locate your MAC address on the right of your screen: take note of it because you are going to use it in the next step.
- Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/.
- Type your MAC address in the indicated field (MAC).
- Upload your m3u or m3u8 playlist file in the field “File: Choose File” OR paste the link in the “URL” field if you have a link IPTV URL.
How to set up free IPTV on Kodi?
Follow the below steps to set up IPTV links or m3u list on Kodi:
- From the Kodi home screen, go to Add-ons, My Add-ons, and select PVR. 2. Click on PVR IPTV Simple Client and then Configure 3. Under the M3U Play List URL, paste your list link and then click on OK.
If you had the PVR IPTV Simple Client Enabled already, it should refresh and display the already loaded IPTV channels in the top right corner.
If PVR IPTV Simple Client is Disabled, click on the Enable button.
- Back on the Kodi home screen, click on TV to launch your M3U playlist and view what live IPTV channels have loaded.
Setting up iptv on iPhone iPad and Apple TV
IPTV Smarters Pro
This is probably the best app to play IPTV on smartphones and tablets, both Android and iOS. IPTV Smarters Pro comes with a sophisticated interface that combines cool design with an effective and simple user experience.
If you use a Smartphone or tablet Android, go to Google Play Store and look for “Smarters Player Lite”. It is free and works the same as IPTV Smarters Pro.
After that just click ADD NEW USER.
The above screen manifests the main page after you choose “ADD USER”.
The app can use IPTV links URLs where you simply fill in Any name in the case of the playlist name, followed by the IPTV link m3u you either get from your IPTV provider if you purchase a subscription or here from us if you use free ones:
On the first option “LOAD YOUR PLAYLIST OR FILE/URL”, click on it:
As you can see from the screen above, you can either upload an m3u/m3u8 playlist or use the “M3u URL” by filling in the m3u link. To finish, just hit the “ADD USER” button and the list will upload.
The second option from the left that reads “LOGIN WITH XTREAM CODES API” is where you fill in the Xtream code you got. Xtream code is basically the Username, Password, and Host or URL (only the link until the dot extension.
GSE SMART IPTV PRO
- Go to the App Store and install the GSE SMART IPTV PRO app
- Open the settings menu
- Click on Remote Playlists.
- Click on the + button and choose the Add M3U URL option.
- Enter a name in the Playlist Name field (Example: TV) and delete all existing data and all spaces in the Playlist link field and enter the URL address that you have.
VLC for Android.
- Go to Google Play Store
- Download VLC Player Android.
- Open to install VLC android app
- Locate your m3u or m3u8 playlist file and click to play it; a pop-up would appear that asks you which app to use to run the file. Choose VLC for Android.
NOTE: if the pop-up does not show up and the playlist is opened automatically on the default app that normally reads media files on your device, consider editing your device’s setting to make VLC as default. Here is how to do that:
Go to your device Settings.
Access the Application Manager.
Locate the default app you want to replace by VLC App and click on it.
Press Clear Default.
Set VLC for Android as your default app.
- Download IPTV Extreme from Google Play Store;
- Install the app on your device;
- Locate your playlist file and click to play it; a pop-up will appear that asks you which app to use to run the file. Choose IPTV Extreme.
See also how to set up IPTV on VLC.
How to convert an M3U LINK to an XTREAM Code?
It is quite simple to get an Xtream code out of an IPTV link or m3u list. The following example will help illustrate the whole simple process:
Say we have an IPTV link like this:
To get the Xtream code we copy the host, which is http://test.com:80
We copy until the domain extension and the post if it exists. A rule of thumb is to copy till the first single forward slash (/).
Then we copy and paste the Username. The username is everything after “get.php?username=” and before the first “&”. We get :
The same with Password, everything after “password=” and before the second &:
So our Xtream code will look like this:
- Host: http://test.com:80
- Username: usertest
- Password: passtest
Now just head to your app and enter those login details, and boom, you are connected to the server!
FREE IPTV LINKS URLs DOWNLOAD
What is the URL for IPTV stream player free? ›
To watch IPTV you just need to paste this link https://iptv-org.github.io/iptv/index.m3u to any player with support M3U-playlists. Also you can instead use one of these playlists: https://iptv-org.github.io/iptv/index.country.m3u (grouped by country)Where do I get M3U playlist? ›
Step 1: First download and install FFmpeg on your computer. If you have not downloaded the M3U playlist link files, then download and save them to your computer. Step 2: Launch the software on your computer, then copy the M3U playlist link. You should see multiple files displayed on the “Name” section.How to create M3U playlist for IPTV? ›
Adding an M3U playlist to VLC
Right-click on the playlist window > Add files / Add folder and import audio files a folder from your computer into VLC. Then, select Media on the upper-right > Save Playlist to File > specify the output path > rename the file and save the type as m3u playlist > Save.
- Pluto TV.
- IPTV Smarters Pro.
- GSE Smart IPTV.
- IPTV Extreme.
- Perfect Player IPTV.
- OTT Navigator.
M3U (MP3 URL or Moving Picture Experts Group Audio Layer 3 Uniform Resource Locator in full) is a computer file format for a multimedia playlist. One common use of the M3U file format is creating a single-entry playlist file pointing to a stream on the Internet.How do I add channels to my IPTV playlist? ›
- Open tab IPTV channels.
- Choose Channels.
- Press button Add a channel.
- Fill in the necessary fields. Required fields are marked with *. Channel number - enter the channel number. Channel name - enter the channel name. ...
- Press Save.
- On your PC, create a new empty . txt document.
- Rename the . ...
- Open the m3u file with notepad, or a text editor.
- In the first line type #EXTM3U.
- After the first line, start listing your music files (with extension). ...
- Exit the text editor and save the m3u file once you are finished.
- Open the m3u file in a text editor or Quick Look, and copy the URL to the clipboard.
- Paste the audio URL into the address bar of your web browser of choice, let it load, then go to the “File” menu and choose “Save As” to save the contained audio to the local hard drive.
VLC media player is a most popular and versatile M3U player for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS. This freeware M3U player can support a variety of video and audio formats. You can not only use VLC to download and play M3U/M3U8 files on your computer and mobile devices, but also download M3U8 file to MP4.What streaming applications are free? ›
- Amazon Freevee. Previously called IMDb TV, Amazon Freevee is an ad-supported service that offers a mix of live channels, on-demand classic TV shows and movies, and some original content. ...
- Crackle. ...
- Hoopla and Kanopy. ...
- Peacock. ...
- Pluto TV. ...
- Redbox. ...
- The Roku Channel. ...
- Sling Freestream.
How do I get free live streaming? ›
The first consideration should be whether you want to be able to watch live channels. If that's the case, you may want to use Pluto TV, Sling Free, Xumo, Peacock or the Roku Channel. If you only care about finding movies and TV shows on-demand, then try Freevee, Peacock, Crackle, Tubi or Vudu.Is it safe to watch IPTV without a VPN? ›
Is IPTV Safe Without a VPN? Unless you're getting your content from a provider that's unlicensed or accidentally come across content that violates any copyright rules – which is highly unlikely with a legitimate provider– watching IPTV is safe, even without a VPN.What is the most famous IPTV? ›
Xtreme HD IPTV is the best international service with around 21,000+ live TV channels and has 60,000+ VODs having fast servers and anti-freezing technology for uninterrupted streaming. Features: Comes with more than 21,000 Live international and local TV channels.How do I access favorite channels on IPTV? ›
The channels added in Favorites (during the current or previous edit session) are marked in the list by an asterisk. Go through the IPTV channel list and make sure that all required channels to be included in Favorites are marked in the list by asterisk. Use F3 key to add/remove a channel to/from the Favorites list.How do I get live channels on IPTV? ›
- Install a VPN of your choice on your Android device. ...
- Make sure your Android device and Roku are connected to the same WiFi.
- Go to settings, then “System” to enable the screen mirroring option.
- Download Smart IPTV to your Android device.
Tvheadend can generate a playlist of all your mapped services (channels). You can download it from the webui at http://IP:Port/playlist. E.g. http://192.168.0.2:9981/playlist.What does an M3U file look like? ›
An M3U file is an Audio Playlist file that stands for MP3 URL, and as such, isn't an actual audio file in and of itself. An M3U file just points to audio (and sometimes video) files so that a media player can queue them for playback.What is m3u IPTV player? ›
IPTV Player is a smart IPTV client for your smartphone. Features: - Load local and remote m3u, xspf, jspf playlist on the Internet. - Cast any video to TV screen via AirPlay or ChromeCast. - EXCLUSIVE FEATURE: Automatically scan, load and preview channel in playlist.How do I find the URL of a streaming website? ›
The URL is found by right-clicking the browser page and choosing "Inspect Element." The Network tab will indicate the stream URLs.How do I import an IPTV URL? ›
- Open the IPTV channels tab.
- Choose Import from m3u.
- Click the Add file button.
- Choose and upload the IPTV channels list in ". m3u" format. Note! The . ...
- Add/delete separate channels or IPTV channels list in the constant broadcasting list (shown in Channels tab).
How do I get a link from Media Player? ›
- Launch a media player.
- Click the Media tab and select Open Network Stream from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the stream URL. In this example, the serial number method is shown.
(1) An active text or graphic link on a Web page. Clicking the link redirects the user to another Web page or a document or image. Live links are also placed into email, allowing recipients of the message to immediately go to a website or open an attached document or image.What is the IP address for IPTV? ›
Static IP Configuration (Recommended Configuration)
The factory default is 192.168. 1.253. It is strongly recommended that the IPTV device be statically configured to a specific IP address. assigned is not in use by any other device on the LAN.
- Sign up for a reliable VPN – we recommend NordVPN, now available at 63% OFF!
- Download and install the VPN app on your device.
- Launch the app and connect to a new server.
- Open the IPTV of your choice and watch whatever you want!
- TiviMate IPTV. TiviMate IPTV comfortably tops our list of best IPTV players for obvious reasons. ...
- IPTV Smarters. IPTV Smarters is indeed a smart way to manage your IPTV subscriptions. ...
- Flix IPTV. ...
- Kodi. ...
- Perfect Player IPTV. ...
- GSE Smart IPTV. ...
- Smart IPTV. ...
- SS IPTV.
Stream Key – It's a special code that allows any software encoder to communicate with a video streaming platform. RTMP URL or Server URL – It's a unique web address that carries your live video stream every time you broadcast.What is IPTV portal? ›
Internet Protocol television (IPTV) is a system through which tv services are delivered using the internet protocol suite over a packet-switched network such as a LAN or the internet, instead of being delivered through traditional terrestrial, satellite signal, and cable television formats.Is IP address locked for IPTV? ›
Most legitimate IPTV services are region-locked, meaning they can only be used from a specific country. If you're outside of the country and try to stream IPTV, the stream could be blocked.How to configure IPTV on router? ›
- Please refer to. ...
- Go to Advanced > IPTV to open the configuration page.
- Click Enable IPTV to enable this function.
- Select your DSL modulation type.
- Specify a LAN port for IPTV connection and connect the set-top box to this port.